Friday, November 30, 2012

December already?

I will update with a calendar version of this soon! Also probably an alternate wreath (there are soo many lovely options for a December themed wreath!) but for now I didn't want to fall behind on posting these... Thank you to everyone who has been asking about where to find the full calendar- unfortunately it doesn't exist in its entirety yet as I just started creating these month to month. But since I am enjoying it and there has been such a great response, I am really hoping to get a full one together to possibly be available early January. I know that will be a little late for everyone more on-top of keeping track of time than myself, but stay posted!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely wreath and work! Happy December

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice. Can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon this illustration on Tumblr. Couldn't me more lovely and perfect. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your work as well, I adore it! Can't wait to see the calendar version of these wreaths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much :) I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete